So came a new chief of a sector to our office who became my immediate boss. I wasn't in the office when she brought along 'ustaz' to chase away the genies. I have been working in BTP ever since we moved into the building in 1994. Yes, I've heard of so many strange stories and believe them all, but I've never heard any strange sounds not seen any strange figures or encountered any disturbance even though I've stayed back in the office until late in the evening.
I was told, the 'ustaz' use a piece of wood to capture as many genies he could and he has cleansed our section and in order to block more genies coming in, he put nails onto walls near the doors including mine.My office building was believed to have thousands of genies the we actually walking through them. They have been disturbing people in their work that many mistakes made undetected.there were complaints about people having back pain and the 'ustaz' managed to pulled away genies who have been hanging on his back. Wow, that is scary. i've heard of a genie who sat on an officer's shoulder and was happy to follow her to Paris.Wow, that is even scary!!!!
Genies are GOD creation too, I don't mind living with them for as long as they keep to their territories.
I was told, the 'ustaz' use a piece of wood to capture as many genies he could and he has cleansed our section and in order to block more genies coming in, he put nails onto walls near the doors including mine.My office building was believed to have thousands of genies the we actually walking through them. They have been disturbing people in their work that many mistakes made undetected.there were complaints about people having back pain and the 'ustaz' managed to pulled away genies who have been hanging on his back. Wow, that is scary. i've heard of a genie who sat on an officer's shoulder and was happy to follow her to Paris.Wow, that is even scary!!!!
Genies are GOD creation too, I don't mind living with them for as long as they keep to their territories.
No comments:
Post a Comment